- Rebuild most of the launder
- Re-line the wheel and possibly replace the bucket boards as well
- Build a grain store
- Modify the shoe and hopper arrangement to make grain feed more automatic
- Clear the headrace
- Build a roof over the cob oven
- Get Public Health approval for milling flour
- Buy flour collecting boxes, flour bags and official weighing scales
We would also like to overhaul the stone nut for the No 1 (shelling) stones in the same way as we have already done the No 2.
Some extra pairs of hands would be very useful!